ISB precision rollers and needles offer superior performance and have been designed for specific, intense operating conditions in the broadest variety of sectors in the precision mechanics industry. These products offer high performance and high resistance against wear.
ISB precision rollers and needles offer good resistance against high temperatures and low operating noise, all of which guarantees the perfect and continuous operation of machinery and equipment over time.
SPECIAL TECHNICAL FEATURES
ISB precision rollers and needles are through hardened and tempered with a hardness of BRC 58-65 (670/840 HV) to achieve maximum mechanical resistance.
ISB precision rollers and needles are used in various applications, including:
* full complement roller set bearings;
* planetary gear reduction units;
* needle roller and cage assemblies;
* universal joint crosses;
* cages for linear guides;
* rotating elements in general;
* pinions for starter motors;
* hydraulic motors;
* crossed roller and slewing bearings;
* guides with roller recirculation;